Saturday, 21 September 2013

Meet ME!

Howdy all!

My name is Claye. I'm a senior in high school. Although the last four years have been great, I can't wait for college! I don't know what to say though: Geaux Tigers, or Gig' Em Aggies! Or, maybe even War Eagle? Anyways, I'm super athletic. I love basketball, and have fostered a love for gymnastics, especially on the vault and high beam. You can almost always find me rockin' out to some twangy country, and I may just be two-steppin' by myself. I love Habitat for Humanity, and my camp in the heart of the Colorado Rockies which I've been going to for 13 years now. Just saying that makes me feel old! Academically, I am interested in science and math, especially human anatomy. Although my grades would never show it, I'm fascinated by American history. I've never been the greatest English student, but my favorite books are The Help and The Outsiders, by Katherine Stockett and SE Hinton, respectively. My goal for English class this year is to further develop my writing style and voice.

Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment